Arising Stars maintains ongoing registration throughout the year when space is available in a class.
- Students currently enrolled receive first opportunity to re-enroll for classes.
- A student"s space will be held for a class when registration is accompanied by the appropriate fees and tuition.
- Registrations will not be accepted over the phone.
- Classes are limited. Prompt registration is recommended.
- All new students need a complete registration filled out by a parent prior to participation in any class.
- Arising Stars has the right to change class time due to student and instructor availability.
- Online Registrations for returning students that are cancelled will result in a $10.00cancellation fee if written notice is given prior to the first day of the session. Cancellations received after the first day of the session will not receive any type of refund or credit.
Fees & Discounts
- Arising Stars accepts cash or check at the gym and online payments can be made through paypal by credit card or electronic check.
- Arising Stars Membership - $25.00 This is a non refundable annual fee paid by each student. This fee covers the student for any program at Arising Stars. Memberships are based on the 1st day they join Arising Stars for 1 year.
- Class Fees are the cost to participate in a class for a given length of time. Fees will vary by length of session. Fees will be prorated if a space is available in a class after the start of a session. If class fee is not paid by the 1st class, the student will not be allowed to participate in class.
- There is a $25.00 fee for returned checks.
The Following discounts are offered to Arising Stars Students
- Family Discount- Families having more than one child in classes will receive $5.00 off the 2nd child"s class fee and $10.00 off the 3rd child"s class fees.
- Student Referral discount: Refer a "new-to-Arising Stars" family (no family member has attended since Sept 2007) and earn $5.00 credit on your account for tuition. No credit amount limit. Credit applied after referral registers with payment.Students name must be given prior to the registration process to receive credit.
- Multiple class discount: Student enrolled in more than one class per session will receive a $10.00 discount off the 2nd class fee. Note: Multiple family discounts for 2nd class per child will be $5.00
Make-Up Class Policy
- If a child misses a class for any reason, there is an opportunity for 1 make-up class per session.
- Class must be made up before the end of the session. Day and time may vary.
- Make-up class arrangements can be made through the front desk.
- An extra make-up class will be offered when classes are cancelled for Extreme weather.
It is requested that girls wear leotards, no unitards (leotards with leg or shorts) or skirts attached. Boys and specialty classes may wear form fitting shorts and t-shirts, please no oversize or baggy clothing. We ask all children participate barefoot. Students are requested to have hair tied back to eliminate interference with their vision or placement of hands and feet. Please have students remove all jewelry before class. It is for the safety of the gymnast to wear the appropriate clothing. We will not allow gymnasts to participate in class if they are not dressed under the guidelines of Arising Stars.
Class Attendance Policy
In the event that only one student is in attendance for a class on any given day, the length of the class will be 1/2 the scheduled time.
If the St. Joseph Public schools are closed due to severe weather, Arising Stars will be closed.
Cancellation notices will be placed on KQTV-2. Classes missed due to weather (either by choice of a parent or because the class was cancelled due to weather) may be made up according to our make-up policy.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We guarantee your child will love their class! If they don"t, we will refund the entire amount you paid!
To qualify for this you must do the following.
- Register your child - complete the registration form in person or online and pay all applicable fees ( Arising Stars Membership and class fee).
- Bring your child to their first class- accompanied by a parent.
- If your child does not wish to continue, you MUST call Arising Stars or stop by the office within 24 hours of the end of their FIRST class to let us know you are requesting a refund.
- A refund will be mailed to your home address.
Please review the Rules & Policies for additional information.
2012-2013 Session Dates
Fall II: October 23 -December 21, 8 weeks
Winter I: January 7-March 3, 8 weeks
Spring I: March 12-May 17, 10 weeks
Summer: June 10 - August 16 6 or 10 weeks
Fall I: August 26- October 21 8 weeks
Arising Stars is closed the following 2012- 2013 Holidays
November 20-23- Thanksgiving Break
December 22 -January 6 -Holiday Break
Independence Day - July 4
September 2 - Labor Day